Sierra Tequila Reposado 70cl
126 In Stock
Sierra Tequila Reposado is made using a traditional process of distillation in copper pot stills. It's aged for nine months in toasted oak barrels, giving it a stunning gold hue. The most preferred tequila quality among Mexicans is reposado. Its delectable fruitiness is enhanced by delicate notes of vanilla, caramel, and wild herbs. Sierra Tequila Reposado has a unique complexity that comes to the fore either sipped straight or in fresh and fruity Sierra Margaritas, and has earned numerous international honours.
Alcohol strength: 38%
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.