Term & Condition
Term & Condition
For Customer: The Terms & Conditions govern the relationship between the customer and BB Traders T/A London Liquor Store. By a customer purchasing or using London Liquor Store you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Please note: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase or use our site. If the individual receiving the delivery is under the age of 18, the courier carrier may request evidence of age when the package is delivered. If no evidence of age is supplied, the package may be returned to London Liquor Store or dropped off at a collection site where proof of age will be required. If it is not collected, it will be returned to London Liquor Store and a credit or refund for the purchase will be issued, less the delivery fee.
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Your access to and use of LondonLiquorStore.com is governed by the following Terms & Conditions. As stated in these Terms and Conditions, you shall not use the Website for any illegal or prohibited purpose. By using the website, you agree to all of the terms, restrictions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the website.
- 2 ADVICE
The Website's contents are not intended to be taken as advise and should not be used to make or refrain from making any decisions.
- CHANGES TO WEBSITE
London Liquor Store reserves the right to:
- 3.1 Modification or delete the Website or any part of it (temporarily or permanently) without notice, and you agree that LONDON LIQUOR STORE will not be responsible to you as a result of any such change or removal; and
- 3.2 Modification these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continuing use of the Website after any such changes will be regarded your acceptance of such change.
- 4 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 5 COPYRIGHT
- o 5.1 All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including, without limitation, the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licenced to LONDON LIQUOR STORE or otherwise used by LONDON LIQUOR STORE as permitted by law by LONDON LIQUOR STORE.
2 By using the Website, you agree to use the content exclusively for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Without the previous written approval of the copyright holder, no part of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, communicated, stored, sold, or distributed. This does not apply to the downloading, copying, and/or printing of Website pages for personal, non-commercial home use.
- 6 DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- o 6.1 The Website is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" without any representation or endorsement made, and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- o 6.2 LONDON LIQUOR STORE shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website to the extent permitted by law.
- o 6.3 LONDON LIQUOR STORE makes no promise that the Website will operate without interruption or error, that errors will be fixed, or that the website or the server that makes it accessible are free of viruses or other harmful or destructive components.
6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Your name for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of LONDON LIQUOR STORE or that of its employees or agents.
- 7 ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- o 7.1 All orders placed on our website will be electronically acknowledged through email. Please keep in mind that verbal and/or electronic acknowledgements do not imply order acceptance or confirmation. Once the products have been sent or collected, your order will be accepted and a legally enforceable contract between you and us will be formed. (Alternatively, we have the right to refuse all or part of your purchase for any reason, in which case we will notify you in person, by phone, or by email.)
- o 7.2 Whether or not your order has been acknowledged, the total amount payable will be specified at the time you submit your purchase. We have the right to alter the price to account for any rise in our suppliers' pricing, the application of any taxes or tariffs, or if the price listed for the items is incorrect (due to an error or omission) We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- 7. 3 We make every effort to ensure that all pricing information on the website is correct, errors may occasionally occur, and things may be priced wrongly. If we uncover a pricing problem, we will either (a) contact you and ask if you want to cancel your purchase or continue with it at the right price, or (b) tell you that your order has been cancelled. We are not obligated to provide items at an inaccurate pricing.
- o 7.4 We will send an email confirmation to the email address provided at checkout once your order has been placed. We will promptly provide a receipt, which will be delivered to you together with your order. By contacting us and giving your order number, you may receive a digital copy
- 8 INDEMNITY
You agree to hold LONDON LIQUOR STORE and its employees and gents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses arising out of any claims or actions brought against our name as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.9 SEVERANCE
If any of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other Terms and Conditions will survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The law of England shall govern and be construed in these Terms and Conditions, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.