Jung & Wulff No 3 70c
1 In Stock
With such label, No.3 Barbados Rum has to be the ideal present for any cricket fan! Although rich with Bajan character, the flavour profile includes wood shavings, cocoa, cakes baking, tiramisu, dried apricot, menthol, caraway, flambéed banana, guava, sweet fruit, tobacco smoke, cigar box, and leathery vanilla pods.
We adore Jung and Wulff. No. 3 Barbados Rum can be enjoyed plain while watching cricket, long with cola, or blended into a traditional Corn 'n' Oil cocktail. This rum, as the colourful label implies, hits a '6' and would make an excellent present among the other rums from Guyana and Trinidad in the collection.
Each bottle is hand labeld and the year it was blended and abv are hand written! Talk about attention to detail.
Beautiful Caribbean rums from Trinidad, Guyana, and Barbados were imported in barrels to New Orleans in the 1800s to satiate the thirst of a rising American market. Jung & Wulff were among the first imports, providing the best restaurants in New Orleans and beyond. Jung & Wulff produced their Origins Rums to honour their beginnings, three premium expressions that explore the many terroirs of the Caribbean.
Packing Format: Bottle
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.