Dom Perignon Brut 2012 Luminous Light Up Edition 75cl
Out of stock
Dom Pérignon, named after the 17th century Benedictine monk credited with "inventing" Champagne, is one of the world's most desired Champagne maisons. Only the greatest grapes are utilised to make Dom Pérignon, a combination of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, with the manufacturing process being both lengthy and rigorous in its attention to detail.
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.