Dalwhinnie 15 Years Highland Single Malt Whisky 70cl
8 In Stock
Dalwhinnie whiskey flourishes under harsh conditions, made at Scotland's tallest and coldest working distillery, using water from a lake at 2000 feet, creating a spirit as sweet and approachable as its highland birthplace is solitary. Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is a smooth and fragrant highland Single Malt. The name is derived from the Gaelic for a meeting point of sheep and cattle drovers, which is appropriate given the location. Elegant, smooth, and medium-bodied, with aromas of heather and vanilla and a smokey, peaty aftertaste. Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old has a clear and fresh aroma, with pears, a hint of caramel, and a gentle floral note. It has a delicious and creamy taste with flavours of steaming syrup pudding and sponge cake, as well as a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Each sip ends with just the right amount of spiciness to complement the fruit, producing a delightful balance. This award-winning Malt earned San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold in 2016 and should be savoured neat or with a drop of calm spring water to truly appreciate it. Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old is an excellent gift for anyone new to Dalwhinnie and Single Malt Whiskies.
Alcohol Strength: 43%
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.