Woodford Reserve 70cl
22 In Stock
In 1812, the skill of manufacturing good bourbon was born on the grounds of the Woodford Reserve Distillery, which is now a National Historic Landmark. More than 200 distinct flavour characteristics may be detected in our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, ranging from powerful grain and oak to sweet aromatics, spice, and fruit and floral flavours.
Rich dried fruit, notes of mint, and oranges are topped with a chocolate powder. There's a hint of vanilla and a hint of tobacco spice.
With subtle citrus, cinnamon, and chocolate, it's rich, chewy, rounded, and smooth. There are aromas of toffee, caramel, chocolate, and spices throughout.
Silky smooth at first, almost creamy, with a lingering, warm gratifying finish.
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.