Maker's Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky 70cl
4 In Stock
Maker's Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon is a traditional American Whiskey aged in French Oak Staves that boasts characteristic smoothness and wonderfully robust flavour.
46 Kentucky Bourbon is the first new Maker's Mark mix in over fifty years, and it pays homage to its forefathers by dramatically strengthening classic whiskey flavours.
Maker's Mark 46 got its moniker from the unique manufacturing technique it uses. French Oak Staves (known as 'Stave Profile 46') are put into the barrels while the mix is ageing in typical charred casks to enhance the blend with outstanding layers of flavour. The bourbon's ample contact with wood imparts rich aromas of cinnamon, cloves, and black treacle that lavishly cover the mouth.
Perfect Serve — To appreciate Maker's Mark 46's particular assertiveness, serve it on the rocks.
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.