Laphroaig 10 Year Old Single Malt Whisky 70cl
10 In Stock
The original Laphroaig, still distilled in the exact way Ian Hunter developed it over 75 years ago. Malted barley is dried over a peat fire to make Laphroaig. The smoke from this peat, which can only be found on Islay, gives Laphroaig its distinctively rich flavour. The robust, smokey flavour of the 10 Year Old will be noticed first, followed by a trace of seaweed and a surprise sweetness. This full-bodied expression serves as the foundation for all Laphroaig expressions and has a lingering finish.
Alcohol strength: 40%
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.