Laphroaig Quarter Cask Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl
6 In Stock
It begins its existence in the same manner that all Laphroaig whiskies do: in a time-honored tradition developed over two centuries. The malted barley is smoked first, then dried over a peat-fueled fire on the Isle of Islay. It is matured in first-fill bourbon barrels made of American oak after fermentation. The whiskey is moved to significantly smaller quarter barrels while it is still young. This allows the spirit to come into closer contact with the wood, providing toasty and spicy oak flavours. It's a process that was nearly lost to time but has been resurrected in this whisky. Finally, it is left to rest in our storehouse on the Atlantic Ocean's coasts.
Alcohol strength: 48%
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.