Glenfiddich 12 Years Single Malt Whisky 35cl
63 In Stock
For at least 12 years, it was carefully aged in the best American bourbon and Spanish sherry oak barrels. Married and mellowed in oak marrying tuns for perfect scent and flavour harmony. Our family's unique expression has been flowing in the Valley of the Deer since 1887 and is the world's most awarded single malt Scotch whiskey. With a remarkable freshness derived from the same Highland spring water used since 1887, its characteristic fruitiness stems from the high cut point William Grant insisted on. Carefully matured for at least 12 years in the finest American oak and European oak sherry casks, it is mellowed in oak marrying tuns to create its sweet and subtle oak flavours single malt Scotch whisky with distinctive fresh pear, creamy with subtle oak flavours and a long smooth and mellow finish.
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.