2846 In Stock
Courvoisier VS is a rich and smooth Cognac created mostly from Fins Bois cognacs, with fine depth of flavour, notes of wood, and delicate fruit tones. According to legend, Napoleon brought cases of Courvoisier into exile, earning him the moniker "Le Cognac de Napoleon." With Courvoisier, Le Cognac de Napoleon, relive the Golden Age of Paris. V.S. Courvoisier (Very Special) Cognac is a combination of multiple crus aged three to seven years (four to eight for Russia), primarily Fins Bois with a touch of Petite Champagne.
Champagne. Courvoisier V.S. has a delicious, delicate flavour and a fragrance of ripe fruit and spring flowers thanks to the blending of younger and older cognacs. Fins Bois' chalky soil emits a characteristic perfume of ripening fruits. Inhale deeply for the scent of spring blossoms, which is characteristic of Fins Bois crus grapes gathered at their prime. Throughout the ageing process, the rich, fresh oak fragrance is monitored to ensure that it does not overpower the young cognac.
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.