Balvenie 17 Year Old Double Wood Single Malt Whisky 70cl
Out of stock
DoubleWood 17 Year Old is created by Malt Master David Stewart, who has worked at The Balvenie Distillery for almost half a century. He uses whiskey that has spent at least 17 years in conventional whisky casks, American oak ex-bourbon barrels, and hogsheads to soften the developing spirit and provide warming layers of vanilla spiciness, a process known as cask finishing. He then ages it for another nine months in Spanish oak ex-Oloroso sherry barrels to enhance complexity, giving in a Single Malt with fruity, honeyed undertones. After that, the whiskey is moved to big oak containers known as tuns for 3-4 months to allow the whiskies to mingle. It's ideal for ending a calm evening or giving as a present to a loved one.
Alcohol strength: 43%
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.