Balvenie 14 Year Old Caribbean Cask Single Malt Whisky 70cl
2 In Stock
David Stewart MBE takes whiskey that has spent at least 14 years in American oak ex-bourbon barrels oak casks before transferring it to casks that originally held Caribbean rum to produce The Balvenie 14 Year Old Caribbean Cask. This permits the initial barrels to gradually transmit the distinctive notes of The Balvenie, such as vanilla and creamy honey. The result is an outstanding single malt whiskey with notes of caramel, a touch of fruit, and a warm, lingering finish, retaining The Balvenie's distinctive smooth, honeyed flavour.
Alcohol strength: 43%
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.