Asahi Super Dry 24 x 330ml
Beer & Cider
147 In Stock
When Asahi Super Dry was created, it ushered in a completely new type of beer in Japan, and eventually the rest of the globe. By far the most popular high-quality beer in Japan is Asahi Super Dry.
Japanese beers used to be harsh and didn't go well with food. After extensive study, Asahi realised this wasn't what their customers wanted, and Asahi Super Dry was developed in 1987.
They created a beer with a dry, crisp flavour and a crisp, clean aftertaste.
Karakuchi is the name for this peculiar dry flavour. A beer that would go on to become Japan's fastest selling beer.
Asahi characteristic Karakuchi flavour is created by combining Asahi special yeast, carefully chosen rice, and the best hops. This dry, crisp flavour enhances food appreciation and makes you eager for the next sip.
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.