Ardbeg 10 Year Old Single Malt Whisky 70cl
2 In Stock
Whisky connoisseurs believe Ardbeg to be not just the best of the Islay malt whiskies, but also the best whisky in the world. Ardbeg is Islay, and Ardbeg is Islay.
The Ardbeg Distillery is located on Islay's most southerly point, along the Atlantic Ocean's rocky coastline.
Islay is a historic place. At Ardbeg's rocky beach, Celtic monks sought safety from raiding Norsemen, and early distillers secreted their unlawful 'aquavitae.' Between the 12th and 15th centuries, the Lords of the Isles dominated most of Scotland, the clan lords whose bloodline was carried on by the Macdougalls of Ardbeg, the fathers of our renowned and noble whisky. Ardbeg's heritage is Islay's history. The past of the island is alive in the present.
Ardbeg is often regarded as the peatiest, smokiest, and most complex whiskey in the world. It does not, however, exaggerate the peat; rather, the peat gives way to the malt, whose inherent sweetness intrudes delicately, resulting in ideal harmony. Many think that the peculiar spirit still with its purifier, the only one of its sort on Islay, contributes to the balance and complexity of Ardbeg, making it the malt to which all others strive to be the really Ultimate Islay Malt.
Alcohol Strength: 46% ABV
Bottle as a pack format
- All standard delivery orders will be dispatched the following working day.
- For next day delivery orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday to ensure prompt delivery, someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday will be dispatched up to Friday close of business.
- Orders placed Friday will be dispatched following Monday unless opting for a Saturday delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Sunday deliveries are excluded.